Graphics

Illustration

Thursday 12 September 2013

Liverpool FC Warrior Football Concept Kits

Never have I been more intrigued than how Warrior Sports would go about creating the kits for my beloved Liverpool FC. There where mixed feeling about the designs that debuted for the 12/13 season and even this seasons (13/14) which have led me to my own personal designs; featured below.

These designs still use the Liverbird solely as the crest; with the twin flames on the upper back. The deconstruction of the Warrior logo on the shoulders represent a sword an shield concept, which also break up the colours a bit more of the kit.

Please click on an image to enlarge











Liverpool FC European Kits


This design is similar to my original designs; only with an updated version of the badge, which features the twin flames and five stars that represent Liverpool's European success.

Please click on an image to enlarge




No comments:

Post a Comment